Monday, September 26, 2011

Uh Oh...

So... My phone is officially dead to me. It refuses to turn on so my solution for that was to purchase an Ipod touch (8 GB). My number for that is 928-693-7323. I also purchased two journals since General Conference is coming up and my own personal journal is getting close to being full. This Friday Chelaine Hoffer, Diane Cramer, Kara Paul, Amber Vargas, and I will be going to St. George to see "The Little Mermaid" at the Tuacahn. Needless to say I am excited. I will be driving back to Kingman that night because I have orientation at Denny's the next day at 8 am! I feel like things are finally just working themselves out. I'm finally going to be working and kind of living the life I want to be living. In all honesty I didn't expect to be back in Kingman long term but I guess it just worked out that way. I am going to attend Mohave Community College in the spring and work on becoming a nurse. I'm pretty sure there will be bumpy times ahead but that's a part of life and that's how we grow. The YSA here had a little boating trip this last Saturday. It was a jolly good time. I tried wake-boarding (basically snowboarding on the water). I tried last year which ended in a lot of sore muscles but I got a lot closer to standing up this time. I hurt a little bit but I can still function. Woopa! No big update with Sam. He was sick on the lake trip and didn't go to church the next day so I made him some cream of chicken soup. I feel like I haven't been letting on how much I like him very well. I'm treading unknown waters here. I've made a lot of the same mistakes with guys before and I don't want to make them again with him. He's a wonderful man and I don't want to scare him away. It's still too soon to tell anything but I want things to work out for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh, good one on the soup!!!!! Every guy LOVES to be baby-ed when they are sick. I'm sure he loved that. I swear that every guy wants a 2nd mama not a wife. LOL! Maybe you should plan the next date! That will definitely let him know you are interested too. without it being overbearing.

    ReplyDelete