Friday, September 23, 2011

Date #2

I got a text from Sam around 5:30 asking if I wanted to sing with him at Amber Vargas's house. I asked him when so he called me. My phone has been acting up for quite some time now so when he called it immediately turned off. I went to my room to charge it and see it Sam had left a voice mail. He had. I gave him some crap cause he took me to a movie for the first date. It's just not the best idea. Yeah, I'm a huge fan of movies but if I'm supposed to try to be getting to know you then it's not the best environment to do so. We did end up talking through the entire thing so it wasn't bad but he defended his choice a little in the message. I called him back and basically just set up the time for the shindig and gave an okay to order pizza. I said 7:00 so I show up at Amber's at 7:00. Turns out the boys were purchasing the game and getting the pizzas for us right around that time so Amber and I dish a little bit and listen to Kesha's "Cannibal" and "Grow a Pear". Both were really fun and now I want to get the whole album. They show up around 7:30ish and we start eating and talking. There was a Young Single Adult "get to know you" activity that night. Turns out only four people went but our defense YSA activities are supposed to get people out on dates, we were just a step ahead of those four. I know Brian and Maddie had a volleyball thing and when we left Amber's we saw Han's truck at Diane's place so I think everyone was just a little busy. We start playing the game (Disney's Sing it) and Amber and Ben are beating us every time! It didn't help that Sam was making me laugh every time I had to sing. Sam was pretty tired even before they came over so he was a trooper all the way. It started getting bad right around 9:30 so at 10:00 we decided to call it quits. I don't know about Ben and Amber but I was getting kind of sleepy too. I told Sam I'd walk him out to his car but my car was across the street so he walked me to mine and I think he wanted a kiss. I've never really kissed a guy before and I still don't know a whole lot about him so I'm not ready to do that quite yet. I want to explain this to him but I don't want it to be awkward if that's not what he wanted. He wants to go shooting and there's a boating trip Saturday. I don't know what'll happen at either event but I've been thinking about it and I sincerely like Sam. Like I said, I don't know a whole lot about him and he doesn't know a whole lot about me so I don't want to get too physical or anything (he put his arm around me and I laid up against him) but I do like him so there's potential. '

2 comments:

  1. Megan!!!!! I love you and your blog! So you can find my blog name now if you click on my name..
    so I think you are really great and I am really proud of you. Just keep living as you are and stay close to the spirit. If you are close to the spirit and worthy of promptings you will be blessed and everything will work out exactly how it should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob says you should tell him that you've never kissed anyone before so he understands why you may be putting him off. I think you are soooo cute. Every time I read your blog I get sooooo excited. You are at such an exciting time in your life. I think its a good idea to take it slow. You will know when you are ready for that kiss. It is so exciting! You are going to love it! I can't wait to hear about your next date!

    ReplyDelete