Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's a new life for me and I'm feeling good.

So whilst I was feeling sad because Amber was sad and I didn't know what to do or say I decided that I'm not going to do that anymore. If Amber is sad I will not feel sad. I will give her my input and let her do what she will with it. That goes for anyone really. I can choose how I feel every hour of every day and I hate feeling sad so I'm not going to do it anymore.
I watch Grey's Anatomy tonight and it's an earlier episode so Dr. Grey is seeing a shrink. A line the shrink said kind of stuck out. I don't remember the exact quote but something along the lines of if you live your life like you don't want to live then you'll end up dying. It sounded a lot better on the tube but I am done running and I'm tearing down this big wall I've built up. It won't be easy but I'm going to do it! Here's to the future! :D

1 comment: